This dual comfort (Soft & Firm) mattress offers balanced support to your whole body, gently caressing all pressure points. You can use both sides depending on one's need.
One side is soft and other side is firm. Available in all standard sizes of 6 & 8 inch thickness and comes with 7 year warranty.
Features and Material
7 Year Warranty
- Return & Refund
Brand Rubco Size Single Warranty 7 Years Set Content: 1 Mattress Mattress Thickness 6 & 8 Inches Firmness Medium Soft Mattress Material Latex Foam
Warranty Terms – Rubco
- The quality of this product comes with a warranty from the date of purchase. Please contact our Customer Care Cell at 1800 425 9295 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, if any complaint.
- Guarantee is applicable only if, the mattress is purchased from an Authorised Rubco Dealer.
- This warranty card must be duly filled, stamped and signed by the Dealer. The card and the relevant cash memo must be preserved and produced along with the mattress in the case of complaint.
- Warranty is limited to sagging of the mattress and does not cover fabric damage, such as tears, stain, colour fading, bleeding soils or burns.
- The transportation cost towards replacement has to be borne by the customer.
- While the company will do its best to replace the defective mattress at the earliest, the actual time required for replacement has to be borne by the customer.
- While the company will do its best to replace the defective mattress at the earliest, the actual time required for replacement will depend on the availability of the product.
- If the Rubco product you purchased is discontinued at the time of repair or replacement, a current model of comparable quality and value will be selected.
- If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, the manufacturer reserves the right to substitute material of comparable quality.
- If your mattress is repaired or replaced this warranty will not be renewed or extended. Please refer to the warranty schedule found on this card to determine the length of your warranty.
- If one of your pair mattress has sagged, only the sagged mattress will be replaced.
- Warranty does not cover preference in comfort level.
- Warranty does not cover depression of less than 1.5 inches.
- The decision of the company regarding the nature of defects and applicability of this guarantee will be finial.
- Claims if any, arising from the warranty will be restricted to courts with in the Kannur Jurisdiction only.
Return & Refund Policy
A product can be returned within 7 (ten) days of delivery provided if any of the following conditions are met:
- If the product was already damaged when delivered, you can claim a refund.
- If a defective product is delivered to You. A ‘defect’ means any flaw that has occurred in the manufacturing process and it does not allow the product to perform its intended function. The natural characteristics of the materials used for making the product are not considered to be defect.
- If the product delivered to You is different in look or size as seen in the website.
- If the product delivered to You does not have all the required parts to make the product functional.
An item is not eligible for return if the product suffers from any stains, scratches or any other damages after the product was delivered to You. Also, no return requests will be entertained after 7 days.
Kerala state Rubber Co-operative Ltd. (Rubco) has, in a short span, redefined the way the co-operative sector functions and set the pace for the co-operative movement in Kerala today. Rubco was set up in the year 1997 with the objective of effectively utilizing the abundant rubber resources of kerala. Today, from a single unit company, Rubco has grown into a Rs.280 crore conglomerate with well-diversified operations and a market presence extending beyond the boundaries of Kerala. Rubco manufactures and markets a variety of products from footwear to furniture, from virgin coconut oil to mats and mattresses. Rubco has also entered into technological alliances with world leaders in the respective fields, sourcing from them the latest in technology. Substantial investments in modern manufacturing facilities, coupled with well – organized marketing activities, have seen Rubco’s products earn a reputation for quality, as also significant market shares. Led by a professional management team and ably supported by a committed workforce, Rubco is now poised to enter a high growth phase, with several new initiatives that will take the Group on a path of expansion and diversification.
Rubber holds immense potential for a wide variety of commercial uses which is yet to be fully tapped into. Through realizing this potential, Rubco hopes to create opportunities and bring industrial progress to a land that accounts for 92% of the country’s total rubber production. In the process, Rubco also aims to achieve its vision of turning into a multi-faceted, globally competitive organization, excelling in its every sphere of activity.