- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information including how we share the information with third parties.
- Your rights and options such as your ability to opt-out of receiving communications from us.
Device permissions & Information Collection and Use
The “Personal Information”/ “Personal Data” which You may provide to us and/or which We may collect includes the following:
- Registration: Your registration details which may include the email address and password provided by You.
- Order details: Details such as shipping, billing, tax registration, orders, and other information pertaining to sale or purchase transaction on the Website.
- Interactions with other users: Transactions undertaken with the other Users of the Website would be stored by us. Your usage bhavior of the Website such as the time, place and other related factors when You access the Website. We may also collect information to track User behavior and preferences for internal analytics from all Users of the Website. This information is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies to collect and analyse certain types of technical information and may include cookies and web beacons.
- Details of the computer system or computer network which You use to visit the Website and undertake any activity on the Website. This includes by way of cookies, IP address, etc.
Our primary purposes in collecting information from You is to provide a better experience which is done by way of the following:
- to allow You to use the Website for offering or purchasing new products and services by the Platform, or the Platform’s business partners, merchants, advertisers and third parties;
- to take feedback on the products and services for improving the Website and for providing better services;
- to record your information and details as permitted and required under applicable laws, statutory direction or judiciary orders;
- to serve various promotion materials, marketing activities and advertising materials to You;
- transactional emails or to provide You with information, new promotion policies, personalised offers, direct marketing, online and offline advertising and other materials regarding products, services and other offers from time to time in connection with the Platform or its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies ("Platform Entities") and its joint ventures;
- analysing information for commercial use;
- to create anonymous data records from Personal Data (defined hereinafter) by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use such anonymous data records to analyse request and usage patterns so that We may enhance the content of the services and improve Platform navigation;
- to process your payment, facilitate billing and issue invoices, as applicable;
- to communicate with you and to respond to your requests including customer services and support;
- for ensuring compliance with the laws and keeping the Website safe and secure and to improve the Website; and
The Personal Information, other information and information collected from tracking technologies may be aggregated with the information collected from other Users using our Website to attempt to provide You with a better experience on our Website.
The collection, storage and processing of your Personal Information is for a lawful purpose and shall be used only for purposes connected with a function or activity of the Platform Entities and its joint ventures. Further, only necessary Personal Information considered as sensitive personal information under applicable laws is obtained from You so as to enable us to provide various services on its Website to You and for Your usage of the Website and other services provided by Platform in relation to the Website. You understand and agree to the same.
You may choose not to provide the consent for collection of Personal Data by us. In such event, we are not obligated to provide you with the services. If you wish to withdraw the consent that you have provided earlier to us for processing your Personal Data, you may send a written request to our Grievance Officer (contact details below). We will have the option to stop providing you the services in such case. We will retain your information for as long as your account with the services is active and as needed to provide you the services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. After a period of time, your data may be anonymised and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our services effectively, but our use of the anonymised data will be solely for analytic purposes
Information Sharing and Disclosure
As the recipient of all the Personal Information, the Platform shall exercise reasonable commercial endeavors for safeguarding the Personal Information provided by the Users. However, We may enable access of the Users' information to the Platform Entities, joint ventures, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services provided by them or for any other marketing related activity undertaken by or on behalf of the Platform Entities and/or its joint ventures under an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to the Personal Information and to use it strictly for the purposes of the Website only. Personal Data provided by You, or that we may obtain automatically by your use of the Platform, is not and will not be sold, rented, or shared by us with any third party without your prior consent. We disclose your Personal Data as described above. Examples of services that may be provided by third party service providers may include, but are not limited to, processing payments with our payment provider. For online payments, we use the payment services of Razorpay. The Platform does not process, record or maintain your credit card or bank account information. The Platform records the payment method you have chosen. You hereby consent to the processing, recording and maintenance of your credit card or bank account information, as applicable, by Razorpay.
Platform may disclose your Personal Information to such extent as the Platform may deem necessary for you to enter into commercial transactions with other users of the Website.
Responsibility of the Users
Users must not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
- is harmful to child;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
- impersonates another person;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation;
- contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
In case any disclosure if required by the government and/ or law enforcement agencies or to any third parties basis any governmental or judicial/ quasi-judicial order, We will disclose such information about You as We, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, orders and legal process and in turn to protect the property and rights of Platform or a third party or prevent any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Further, in case of , any non-compliance by the Users, We have the right to terminate the access or usage rights of the Users to the Website immediately or remove non-compliant information or both as the case may be.
Advertisers and Third-Party Marketing
Storage of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be transmitted, uploaded, transferred, stored, or backed up at the Platform’s servers with our cloud providers in the India. You hereby consent to such transfer.
Third Party Service Providers
We will share your Personal Data with third party companies and individuals that perform Services on our behalf to help us provide the Platform to You and You hereby consent to such sharing of your Personal Data. Examples of services that may be provided by third party service providers may include, but are not limited to, processing payments with our payment provider. For online payments, we use the payment services of Razorpay. Platform does not process, record or maintain your credit card or bank account information. Platform records the payment method You have chosen. You hereby consent to the processing, recording and maintenance of your credit card or bank account information, as applicable, by Razorpay.
Third party service providers acting on our behalf are only provided with such Personal Data reasonably required to provide the particular service for which they are retained. Our third party service providers are obligated to keep all of your Personal Data confidential and to collect and use your Personal Data only to the extent necessary to provide the Services on our behalf.
Platform may use your Personal Information for the aforementioned purposes of the Website. You have full control regarding which of these emails You want to receive. Should You want to opt out of this, You can always do it by unsubscribing to the mails or opting out of receiving mails from the Website itself. Please note that once we receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective.
Deleting Your Information
You can delete the Personal Information provided to us at any time by sending a request to us on to the e-mail id of our Customer Services set out below or the contact us clause provided at the bottom of this page. Please note that deletion of certain Personal Information may lead to cancellation of your registration or us providing limited services with the Website and your access to certain features of the Website. However, We shall retain information collected from You for a period of 180 days after any cancellation or withdrawal of your registration.
We employ security safeguards to protect your Personal Data against loss or theft, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. When we transmit highly confidential information over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption technology, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol for the Website and we also protect your stored password through the use of encryption technology. You understand and agree that as internet is not completely secure, We cannot guarantee complete security of your data while it is being transmitted to the Website and any transmission is at your own risk. That said, We shall implement commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place reasonably to endeavour in order to prevent unauthorized access.
Links to Other Sites
You may provide your financial information including without limitation your bank account details, credit card account details or payment system data to any service providers such as any payment settlement or pre-paid instrument service provider while engaging with other Users of the Website or the Platform. You understand, agree and acknowledge that the Website and Platform never receives Your financial and payment system information from these service providers and will be dealt by these service providers in accordance with their respective privacy policies and other terms and conditions.
Advertisers and Third-Party Marketing
Statement Applicable For Casual Visitors
No sensitive personal data or information is automatically collected by the Platform from any casual visitors of this Platform, who are merely perusing the Platform.
All visitors, however, are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure such clearing / deletion, as the Platform cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the visitors of the Platform.
Confidentiality And Security
Your Personal Data is maintained by the Platform in an electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. The Platform takes all necessary precautions to protect your Personal Data both online and offline, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of the Platform’s business.
No administrator at the Platform will have knowledge of your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password, your computer and your mobile phone. Be sure to log off from the Platform when finished. The Platform does not undertake any liability for any unauthorised use of your account and password. If You suspect any unauthorized use of your account, You must immediately notify the Platform by sending an email to email@example.com. You shall be liable to indemnify the Platform for any loss suffered by the Platform on account of unauthorized use of your account and password.
The Platform makes all User information accessible to its employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and binds only its employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
Part of the functionality of the Platform is assisting the vendors to maintain and organise such information and the users to have access to the Personal Data. The Platform may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to vendors who request access to such information.
Notwithstanding the above, the Platform is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your Personal Data by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, the Platform shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Platform including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
Limitation of Liability
The Platform does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any services (including events posted by vendors) and, therefore, the Platform specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the services and any actions resulting from your participation in any services, and You agree that You waive any claims against the Platform relating to same, and to the extent such waiver may be ineffective, You agree to release any claims against the Platform relating to the same.
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information You submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your Personal Data changes, You may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change in your account. We will make all efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or the Platform has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by You is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, the Platform may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the services to You.
As identity theft, phishing and related offences greatly concern the Platform, We consider it as a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, share your credit card information, account details or national identification numbers in an unsecured environment or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. We will, on a best effort basis, provide commercially reasonable security measures to ensure that such activities do not occur.
Children's and Minor's Privacy
The Platform, though may be suitable for an User starting at 4+, however, the recommended age for use of the Website is 18+. We strongly encourage parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the Platform and services can be used by minors in oversight of a respective caretakers/ guardians, We respect the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet or the Platform. In no event shall Platform be held liable for any use by such minors.
Further, as per Rule 3(2) of the IT Rules, the Grievance Officer shall acknowledge or respond to Your communication of violation of Rule 3, by any other person, within 24 (twenty four) hours, and the complaints shall be redressed within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of the complaint.
Accordingly, the details of the Grievance Officer are set out below:
Mr. Abhijith Lal S S
Address: 36/443, Lal Nivas Panangattukari, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India - 695121
However, for any product or services related complaint or query, please contact [●], (Customer Care). To register your complaint or query, please contact us by clicking the ‘Contact Us’ option at the bottom of the page.
Last Updated Date: 16/11/2021