Bring home 5 star luxury of a Hi-Tech spring mattress at an unbelievable price with Perfect Rest’s Spring Magic Mattress.
It delivers the most luxurious 5-Star comfort and best back support with its advanced bonnell spring layer and Zero Sag Technology. The high-grade bonnell springs come with a Cool Air Flow System that allows maximum air ventilation through the mattress, keeping the mattress fresh and hygienic and standing true to its Pure Sleep Promise.
It is the most preferred mattress for those looking to upgrade to a spring mattress that is easy to maintain, lasts long and gives the most premium feel.
Features and Material
2 Year Warranty
Brand Perfect Rest Size Single Warranty 2 Years Set Content: 1 Mattress Mattress Thickness 6 Inches Firmness Medium Firm Fabric PU Foam Quilted Anti Piling Knitted Fabric Mattress Material Bonnell Spring
Warranty Terms – Perfect Rest
Mattress is warrantied against any manufacturing defect for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. In case of any manufacturing defect (specified below) within 1 year of purchase the mattress will be repaired or replaced with an identical product. In case of any manufacturing defect after the first year or a Prorated Credit Settlement would be made, in case repair not possible.
List of Manufacturing Defects
- Upon opening, the Roll-Packed mattress should come back to its specified dimensions within 48 hours. If it doesn't come back to the exact dimension of the mattress the product is defective. However, a + or – 15 mm variation in length, width, and thickness is in the tolerance limit.
- Any sort of fabric damage found on opening the seal is considered to be a defective product.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Reduction of the thickness of greater than 1inch will be considered as sagging and will be treated as a manufacturing defect.
Exclusions of Manufacturing Defect
- Warranty will not be applicable on regular wear and tear of the cover and stitching.
- Mattress is designed to be used on a firm solid surface, any defect found due to improper support for the mattress is not be covered under warranty.
- Any improper usage.
- Any sort of fabric/stitch/mattress damage caused while opening the seal of the mattress is not covered under the warrant
- Firmness or comfort preferences of the product are not considered as defect.
- Any visible and lasting indentation (body impression) lesser than 1inch of the total height of the mattress (not associated with a sag in the bed base or cot) is not covered under warranty.
- Any damage caused due to liquid spillage is not covered under the warranty.
- Mould, dirt or smell resulting from poor mattress care.
- Exposure to cold/hot temperatures for a period of time that causes the materials to tear or permanently deform.
- Ironing on the mattress voids the warranty.
- CALCULATING PRO-RATA - In the unlikely event of your mattress found defective, complete replacement will be given for the first year. If a defect appears after the first year of use, pro-rata money-back warranty is applicable for the balance 4 years. E.g. If the defect appears between the first and second year of usage, pro-rata value in rupees to a consumer, on the mattress purchased at Rs.10,000 with a warranty of 5 years would be (for balance 3 years) (IOOOO/ 5) *3 - Rs 6OOO/-
Can a mattress have it all? Yes! Possible with Perfect Rest. Supremely comfortable and excellently priced, our mattresses are the all-rounder when it comes to quality, convenience and construction. We believe, just like a good mattress, a good night’s sleep doesn't have to be expensive. Perfect Rest’s collection of high-quality mattresses is all about using high-grade materials and superior construction to make good night’s sleep accessible and affordable. We employ the latest technologies and highest hygiene standards to make sure your mattress provides you lifelong comfort and the best sleep experience.
Explore our range of mattresses featuring Hi-Tech Back Support, Zero Sag Technology, Comfort Plus Fabric, Cool Air Flow System and much more.